Immigration Bureau Shuttle
Shuttle Bus Service to the Immigration Bureau, Chaengwattana
(The Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty the King Changwattana)
• Non-Visa Holder (Phor.30/60/90) –please submit TM.87 Application form.
• For Re-entry Permit –Please submit TM.8 Application form.
Please reserve seats at least 2 days >>>> http://bit.ly/2ssicp9
For Applications please download >>> http://www.inter.chula.ac.th/en/visa-application-form/
All visa types require the supporting documents as follows;
1. Application form (as mentioned above)
2. 1 passport photo (4×6 cm)
3. Fee (Cash payment should be prepared before arriving to Immigration Bureau,
for further details relating fees could be found on your application form).
4. A photocopy of your passport.
5. A photocopy of your visa expiry date.
6. A letter issued by Chulalongkorn University in support of the application in Thai language only.
7. Acknowledgement of terms and conditions for a permit of temporary stay in the Kingdom of Thailand.
8. Acknowledgment of penalties for a visa overstay.
However, if you do not have documents no. 6, 7 and 8, please ask from your faculty or Office of International Affairs.