CU ID Card for International Visiting Staff and Non-registered Students
(For degree/ non-degree international students who are registered in the course(s) for more than 1 semester, the Office of Registrar will issue a CU Student ID card. Please contact your faculty or program coordinator for further information.)
Benefits for card holder
1. The CU ID card for International Staff and Non-registered Students can be used as a photo ID card.
2. Once applying for the CU ID card, a username and password for Chula Wi-Fi will be generated for the card holder. For those who study or work at Chulalongkorn University more than 3 months, you will also be issued a personal email account.
3. With the CU ID card, you will be able to access to our university services and facilities including:
- CU Health Service Center http://www.chula.ac.th/en/our-campus/facilities-services/health-service-centre
- CU Office of Academic Resources (CU libraries) http://www.car.chula.ac.th/
(For CU Sports Complex http://www.cusc.chula.ac.th/wordpress/jubilee-building-ratchasuda-stadium-cu-sports-complex/, a membership fee of 420 Baht per year will be charged.)
4. For students, you may use the CU ID card to get a discount on some public services such as BTS (Sky-Train), MRT (Sub-way), and trains.
Please complete the application form and upload the required documents at least 1 month prior to your arrival. The CU ID card will be ready for pick up within 10 working days at the One-Stop Service, Office of International Affairs and Global Network, M2 floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building (Chamchuree 10).
Please prepare the following files before completing the application.
1. A recent picture (taken within 6 months)
2. First page of your passport (with the name and passport no)
3. Letter of Acceptance/Invitation/Confirmation from the host faculty/institute
4. A proof of travel health insurance policy